Can Choosing a smartphone be very difficult?
Especially if you are new to the world of smartphones.
The smartphone is the best thing that came into our lives because it has made things easier for us with just a single touch!!!
It’s easy, no?
There are so many different brands and models available that it can be hard to determine which one is best for you. It’s also important to remember that price does not always indicate quality when it comes to choosing a smartphone.
In this blog post, I will provide you some tips on how to choose a good smartphone under budget.
So how do you save money and still get what you need? Stay with this article if you want to know more!!!!
1. What should I consider when choosing a smartphone: smartphone buying guide
All smartphone brands provides good amount of features according to their price range like good quality camera, RAM & ROM, processor, a wide range of display quality, battery backup with fast charging support, IP Rating, customer support, no bloatware and more.
Some of the best Indian brands like Micromax, Intex, Lava are providing good smartphones in a really affordable price range.
So if you’re looking for a smartphone under budget and wants to buy local brand then go with these brands (#Vocal4Local)
So if you want to buy the best quality smartphone under half of what we mentioned above just go through the list of points which should be kept in mind while searching for your next smartphone.
- The purpose of your phone: Does your smartphone primarily serve as a socializing device or is it mainly for business?
- What type of smartphone do you need? (basic, mid-range, or high end)
- Avoid low RAM smartphones if you’re into multitasking.
- Should always consider the best available Processor in your budget. these days MediaTek is also a good option over Snapdragon for all budget. Click Here to know about MediaTek Vs Snapdragon Processor Chipset: Which One Is Better?
- Always check the camera quality before buying a smartphone – The camera should have at least 16MP or more, If it’s an important feature for you, check out the front facing cameras as well because selfies are all about these days! Make sure they match up nicely with your needs too – some people want to be able to adjust their selfie filters while others just need basic features.
- What kind of storage space does the smartphone come with? (16 GB, 32 GB etc.)
- When purchasing a smartphone, its aspect ratio must be taken into consideration to ensure the best viewing experience.
- How much money will I be able to spend on my new phone?
- If you are living in India, then choose an Indian phone company for better support and service.
- So many countries already seeing widespread 5G integration, such as the US, it’s worth purchasing a 5G phone to future-proof, but in countries like India where the proper rollout is years away from happening and where infrastructure requirements are high for service providers to invest in building out their networks prior to rolling out services.
- You should also keep it in your mind whether or not to buy a refurbished phone as some brands might be expensive when bought new.
- Are you looking for a newer model that has just been released and may have some bugs before being “fixed”? Or would I rather purchase an older model at a cheaper price? comparing your phone’s features and specifications like screen size, battery life, cameras.
- Can it use Micro SD cards in order to add more memory if needed without having to buy expensive models with higher internal storage capacities?
- Always keep in your mind that a smartphone is not an asset, so it’s worth investing some time in research before you buy a smartphone.
- If money isn’t an issue, you can also consider getting a phone with the latest specs for the best performance of day-to-day tasks.
- It’s a good idea to buy an extended warranty for the smartphone in case it malfunctions.
- We will recommend buying smartphones from trusted brands (like Samsung or Apple) who offer “peace of mind” guarantees.
- If you are not comfortable with Android or iOS, then Windows Phone is another option that has been growing in popularity lately and might be worth considering for your next purchase!
2. smartphone buying guide: budget
The best smartphone doesn’t exist for all types of budget buyers. you always check where your budget falls which doesn’t overload your pocket.
Budget up to Rs. 15,000:
this range falls for a budget smartphone which provides you with a basic smartphone experience. this category provides a very good smartphone experience on a very good budget.
nowadays as technology becoming cheaper all the required features like a good processor, a decent camera and more are available in this budget.
Budget up to Rs. 30,000:
This range falls for Mid-Range smartphones which provide you with an average mobile phone experience that is sufficient for your lifestyle and needs. These devices are perfect if you use the device only occasionally or as a backup phone. the segment can provide a better camera, a processor for gaming, and high-quality media consumption.
Budget up to Rs. 50,000:
If you are looking for a phone that offers a balance of functionality than this range is ideal. These phones offer premium features at affordable prices but can be costlier than other options in their respective price segment.
These phones offer the best smartphone experience currently available in India and provide high power performance with great battery life.
Budget over Rs.50,000:
If you already have an expensive flagship device or don’t want anything less than what’s on offer then these devices will suit your needs just fine.
However, it should be noted that while they tend to come with all bells and whistles but at the same time their premium design also makes them more prone to drops and breakages which can lead to costly repairs; so please think twice before investing in one of these smartphones.
TIPS: Select the top three smartphones from each category that have all of your specifications and compare prices across stores to find a good smartphone under budget for you!
3. Important Tips while buying: Smartphone buying guide
While buying a brand new smartphone you must think once about the constantly growing market, you must be ensured about what specification you are getting with the budget you are paying.
I would now want to share some tips about how you can choose the best phone that suits your needs, in my opinion, it’s important to consider these following points before choosing one:
What is the deal-breaker?
The deal breaker means the most important thing that you need from your smartphone. for example, if you are a photographer then the camera is going to be one of the deal-breaker points.
What do I want my phone to do?
This question may seem silly but it’s really helpful and necessary in order to choose what type of phone suits you best. You might have an idea about what activities or apps will use more than others on your new device so these considerations can make it easier when choosing which model would suit you better.
Does the Weight matter?
It is important to consider your weight when choosing the right phone. Lighter phones use less power than heavy ones, so if this isn’t a huge issue for you and you find it easier to hold on to heavier gadgets, don’t disregard those options just because they won’t look as sharp in comparison online.
Research and review:
We don’t always buy things without thinking twice before purchasing them, why not take some time and research different models before buying your new smartphone?
There are many websites with reviews written by people who have bought smartphones recently.
Do you prefer the Android or iOS operating system? Which is Better?
In terms of operating systems, iPhone users may find it hard to shift to Android, and vice versa. However, there’s no rule that you can’t change your device.
Apple’s operating system does not allow people to get into coding, but Android devices can pack in more RAM and provide a user with more options while still making it cheaper.
Before commenting on personal favorites, it is down to the decision-maker if they need to stay in their previous OS ecosystem or they want to change.
Do you prefer to buy a new smartphone or a refurbished one?
Both options have their benefits, and some people find buying refurbished phones cheaper while others want the warranty of a brand-new phone.
If you’re unsure about which is better, then it’s best to ask yourself what your priorities are. If you’re not concerned about the phone’s life expectancy then refurbished is probably for you.
On the other hand, if your priority is to get a longer warranty and better quality, then it might be worth buying new.
There are also some people who can’t afford anything but used phones because they don’t have money to spend on expensive devices. These people should start by looking at their budget before considering whether or not they want a newer smartphone instead of a cheaper one.
4. Low cost or high cost, which is better for me?
A low-cost smartphone could be the go-to option for anyone who is not looking to spend a fortune on their smartphone.
However, there are drawbacks to owning such a device. Things like performance and camera quality will obviously suffer as you use it over time but can be made up by some of its other features.
It’s worth noting that a low cost smartphone will not have the latest software update and this can sometimes cause it to be slow over time.
A high-cost device is obviously going to offer more features, but because they are costly you might want to think about whether or not that product suits your needs before purchase.
These products might come with better camera options and faster processing speeds, but they will also have a higher price point.
If you’re looking for the best bang for your buck when it comes to choosing a smartphone under budget then I would suggest going with something in the mid-range category. These devices offer decent performance and are cost-effective at the same time. They might not come with some of the latest features, but the experience will be good enough for most people.
But, If you’re looking for a device with the latest specs and features, then I would suggest going with something in the high-end category but unfortunately, these models are typically priced at a higher point meaning they will be more expensive than some other alternatives that might not have as many bells and whistles.
The price of your phone should not be more than 20% of your monthly salary. (Excluding the cost of the data plan and other services).
If you spend less on mobile phones, then it will reduce your spending elsewhere as well! So if budget is one factor among others in deciding which smartphone to buy, keep it under control by limiting your spending per month only for this purchase.
5. Impact of Goods and Services Tax (GST) on Smartphone Price?
But before we purchase our phone, what about the GST?
Tax on electronic gadgets are being increasing day by day. The GST council made a decision to hike the rate on mobile phones. Starting 1 April 2020, mobile phones have an 18% tax instead of 12%.
With the increase in GST rates, mobile phone prices have risen. The higher taxes apply to both smartphones and feature phones, meaning that a wide range of devices is affected. so buying a best smartphone in right time save your hard earned money and time too.
So what is the best way to buy your next phone?
The first thing you need to do before spending your hard earned money is research. Pay attention to where it’s made, who makes it, what kind of software features does it have- these are all things that matter when buying any electronic product.
If you’re not sure which phone is right for you then take into account factors like; display size, battery life and other specifications that may suit your needs better than others – such as RAM or cameras!
Additionally, Goods and Services Tax impact smartphone purchase values. All the phones manufactured outside of this country need to pay import taxes. So to get the best smartphone within budget, buy a phone which is manufactured in India or atlest assembled in India.
This will reduce the cost of tax, and you’ll get a better smartphone within budget.
Once you know which one suits our needs better we can buy it.
6. Why you need Smartphones in your life
If you already own a smartphone, then you are no doubt familiar with how both useful and expensive they can be.
Smartphones have become the key device in many people’s life for doing anything from creating new memories to keeping in touch with loved ones who are far away. If buying a smartphone is not currently on your radar, it should be!!
If you want to work and play on the go, then you will need a smartphone. You can use it like a miniature laptop, which means that you can live or work so much of your day-to-day lifestyle wherever you are.
The requirement of smartphones in our day-to-day life has become important because without it we cannot keep up with the pace of life.
The phone is an extension of you and your personality, so choose wisely because this decision will be a part of who you are for years to come!
7. Buying smartphones online - what are my options and how do I pick one?
You should set out your smartphone specifications before you start shopping for a new device online to make sure that this meets all of your needs, as well as considering what tradeoffs you’re willing to make so that you can stay within your desired price range.
Finding a good smartphone under budget can be difficult, so start by making a list of what your requirements are first before going to stores or websites looking at different options to avoid spending too much money on something that turns out not to be what you wanted.
It’s important to do research before shopping online for a new device – this way, when you’re ready to buy and shop around at different retailers’ websites like Amazon or Flipkart, you’ll already know which devices will meet your needs and are worth considering in terms of price point.
Here is some helpful information about how to search and choose a good smartphone under budget online.
- You must apply filters according to your requirement in searching online.
- If you’re not sure about which type of device is appropriate for you, it’s time to do some research so as to make an informed decision. You should also take care while choosing because there are many models available in the market with different specifications and price points and if you choose wrong, regret will follow soon enough.
- Check whether any of your friends or family members have old phone that are no longer in use, this way you can save some money by using their older model.
- Sometimes people give away their old smartphones because they don’t need them anymore, make sure to ask around when looking for a new smartphone under budget and try to get one from someone else who doesn’t want theirs anymore instead of spending more money than necessary.
- Try it before you buy online if possible because what you see on the internet is not always what it seems.
- Try to find a store with an open box section where they sell refurbished phones for cheaper prices and check them out before buying a new one.
- You can also speak to someone who works in stores about their recommendations – they’ve seen many different types of smartphones.
Once these questions are answered then it should become easier to find an option which meets all of these criteria.
If I had to choose among these budget categories, all of them are great options but if I need to make my final choice then according to my opinion:-
– Budget: I would go with a budget of up to 30000 because it provides a balance of great features and average price in return.
– Brand: I think most people will say Apple but according to my opinion, Samsung would be a better choice because they provide good quality hardware at affordable prices.
– Features: This is very important because even though having less expensive devices doesn’t mean they’re worse than others.
After reading this article, I hope you’ve gained some valuable information and have a better idea about what to look for when buying your next smartphone. If not, or if you still need help deciding which phone is best for you, feel free to contact us using the form below.
Our team of experts are ready and waiting to partner with you in order to provide unbiased advice on how to find the perfect mobile device that matches both budget and features.
We can also answer any questions regarding GST pricing (which may be different depending on where it was purchased from) as well as product suggestions based on previous customer reviews/feedback we’ve received—so don’t hesitate!
Thanks again for visiting our blog and we look forward to hearing from you!